Skipton Business Support
A series of podcasts from Skipton BID and Rombalds Radio - coming soon!
We'll be covering a number of issues and themes in this podcast series to support businesses as they reopen following the lockdown. Different experts will appear on each podcast and we want to hear from you to help us shape the topics covered in each edition.
Submit your question for our experts and we'll get the answers for you - use the form below to send in a question.
Podcasts will cover subjects including:
- Managing emotional wellbeing in the workplace (with Being Better, Skipton)
- HR issues including furlough, business restructuring and employee support (with Clockwork HR, Skipton)
- Managing finances and CIBLs loan repayment (with mentors from Skipton Ripon Enterprise Group)
- Hospitality, tourism and marketing out of a pandemic (Liz Smailes, Skipton BID and mentors from Skipton Ripon Enterprise Group)
- Business reinvention - adapting, pivoting and diversifying business to a new post-pandemic market (with mentors from Skipton & Ripon Enterprise Group and Federation of Small Businesses)
- Business opportunities in the new financial year (with Federation of Small Businesses, British Business Bank and Natwest)
Submit your question
Please note that your name and business/organisation may be used on the podcast to indicate who has asked the question. If you do not want your name to be used, please indicate in the text box. You can also submit questions anonymously by leaving the name/organisation boxes empty.
- Subscribe to this podcast
Saturday, February 6th, 2021
Coming soon - business support and advice for businesses in Skipton