Rudolph's Run 2022
Monday, December 19th, 2022
- 6:15pm - 8:30pm
- Skipton, Skipton
Lothersdale Agricultural Discussion Group holds its illuminated tractor run again on MONDAY 19th December.
(Originally scheduled for Sunday 18th, but moved to do weather!)
Rudolph's Run will head through the Aire valley from Keighley to Skipton, finishing on the High Street.
Starts 6.15pm at Keighley Tarn
- West Lane into Keighley town centre
6.25pm Cavendish Street
- Bradford Road to Riddlesden
6.40pm Marquis of Granby
- Granby Lane onto Banks Lane then Holden Lane and Howden Road towards Silsden
7.00pm Kirkgate, Silsden
- Silsden Main Street, Skipton Road, Dradishaw Road and Elliott Street
- Keighley Road and Station Road to Steeton Top
7.20pm Airedale Hospital including a circuit of the grounds
- Sutton Lane into Sutton
7.35pm Black Bull, Sutton
- Holme Lane, Main Street Cross Hills and Station Road to Kildwick
7.45pm White Lion at Kildwick
- Priest Bank Road, Grange Road and Crag Lane to Bradley
- Skipton Road to Snaygill
- Keighley Road into Skipton
- Sackville Street, Westmoreland Street, Brougham Street
- Rectory Lane and The Bailey
8.15pm Skipton High Street down and back up
- Water Street then Gargrave Road to finish Skipton Auction Mart
Full route map here: https://www.plotaroute.com/mobile/route/2079911?units=miles
To register your tractor to join the fun on #RudolphsRun follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VFVWWWY & bring cash donation (£20/tractor & £10 cab passenger) on the night!
More Information (Rombalds Radio is not responsible for external websites)
The event runs from 6:15pm to 8:30pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.
High: 12°C | Low: 8°C
Light rain shower
High: 13°C | Low: 8°C
High: 12°C | Low: 7°C